Juggling in The Coliseum

Previously this month, I posted on this blog about a noteworthy seaside venue for events and parties. Here's another event venue that I find noteworthy. Both venues are located on Sentosa, Singapore's island resort.

This weekend, I performed my Juggling Show at The Coliseum, an outdoor event venue of Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore. 



I had performed here some years ago and this time I found a good spot to take the photos below:




The Coliseum is a regular venue for rock and pop concerts. This isn't surprising since the outdoor venue is part of the Hard Rock Hotel. 

Standing inside The Coliseum, you could imagine that you might be in a kind of arena. Any event held here takes on a unique vibe. The interesting feature of The Coliseum is the expansive feel of the surroundings. A large tent-roof provides shelter over the airy event space. The stage is a permanent one and is visible from many angles. The Coliseum is accessible from both Resorts World Sentosa and Hard Rock Hotel.

It's good to know that on sunny days, it can get warm in The Coliseum so it's best to dress comfortably for whatever ocassion is the reason for being here.


Comments

Popular Posts