Heartland Ambassadors in Singapore

Recently, I performed my juggling show at the Heartland Ambassadors Gathering held at the Republic Polytechnic. My show was well-received by the audience. 

The Heartland Ambassadors Programme is run by the Housing Development Board in Singapore. Primary, secondary and post-secondary students who participate in the programme learn to become ambassadors for caring for the community and environment. They also learn about neighbourliness.

Here are some photos taken by the HDB. Source of photos: HDB photo album.


JimmyJuggler performed at the Heartland Ambassadors Gathering
I performed onstage after the Welcome Address.


The audience responded enthusiastically to my juggling show.


They enjoyed my juggling show!

Thank you all for watching my show!


Comments

Popular Posts