Juggling at Highlander Bar & Restaurant

The Highlander Bar & Restaurant recently opened its second outlet at CHIJMES, Singapore. The pub's website declares that "Highlander is not just another pub in town, but an expression of pride in the Scottish heritage and passion in the bar and restaurant industry". I have no doubt about the intent in this declaration because when I performed juggling at their grand opening party a couple of nights ago, I was asked to wear a Scottish kilt.



During the party, which saw 700 guests, the official photographer caught me in the act. On the right of the photograph you can also see one of the friendly stilt-walkers. It's a good thing I stayed sober during the time I was there, or I wouldn't have been able to maintain that head-balance of the juggling club.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/highlanderchijmes


Comments

Popular Posts